Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

yanzou
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:05:38 AM(UTC)
yanzou

Groups: Member

I really don't understand. I'm very fearful of buy wow classic gold rogues are going to be able to perform in PvP in the end match. People today play so far better in PvP today and together with the naxx rogue dmg... how are you going to be able to take care of skill+equipment in PvP without playing pala or rogue yourself?

Besides that I have a feeling there'll be plenty of rogues now around... I feel as if going resto druid or disc priest for PvP but will the rogues destroy it completely? Beginning as mage will also give me a feel of which direction WoW Classic is heading along with a far better hands on expertise in regards to which courses seems the most appealing to me.Next issue is that faction to play. Per usual I'd go horde without a query... but I may have thought of a specific macro that is precisely what I believe to be borderline broken.

I haven't tested it yet but it wow classic gold will only work on Night Elfs in case it does work... which all of sudden make everything quite complex in regards to having mainly horde chars and creating a mage char to farm gold which can not send the gold to my Night Elf druid xD to my comprehension that you wont be able to cover a faction change or have horde and alliance chars on the exact same server like back in the old times. .

So I can not even do a"quick fix" through the gadgetzan AH and deal with all the 15% commission... ARHH I am so excited for WoW Classic coming outside, but figuring out exactly what I'm gont do would be a nightmare.